Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Se7en

I guess I've been tagged to write up seven things no one knows about me.

Well, you asked:

1. I invented the word "rummage".

2. In 1973 I had a choice between quarterbacking for the New York mets or continuing my life as a three year old. I chose the latter, but was fired right about the time I turned four.

3. My favorite color is gunmetal jones.

4. I look very much like Paul Lynde when I'm not wearing make up.

5. I really don't need any badges, stinking or no.

6. Some people don't think there is a six. Well, there is.

7. I often dress my cats in hand knitted vests, which is criminal. They much prefer capes.

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Schadwen said...

There may be a six, but there is no Rule 6.

Anonymous said...

Lets see...
1. Jumped from a 50 foot high waterfall that I found out much later was only 25 feet high (shouldn't read guide books, the real thing was better).
2. Supported the Decemberist uprising until I realized I wasn't born yet.
3. Played olympic volleyball until I realized I was only 5'2" (so it was only the Jr. High team, so sue me).
4. Ate grasshoppers, and liked them (a little chile, a little lime).
5. Had a really hard time thinking of seven things to list.
6. Ran around a parking lot in a shopping cart wearing a "Choose Pizza" shirt (I don't think anyone knows about that one).
7. Posted seven things nobody knows about me anonymously.

 
Who links to me?